The C-IDEA Design Award is the worlds’ annual juried design competition. It aims to recognize and promote visionary talents in a wide array of categories ranging from communication design, industrial design, architecture, interior design, fashion design, and new media. A yearbook and exhibition of the nominated designs are also presented as part of the event.
The C-IDEA Design Award hopes to create more opportunities for excellent designers to communicate and cooperate with exhibitions, awards ceremonies, and international events.
- Visual & Communication: Brand design, Packaging design, Book binding design, Poster design, Typeface design, Illustration
- Industrial Design: Product design, Traffic design, Furniture design, Cultural derivatives design, Household appliances design
- Fashion Design: Clothing design, Jewelry design, Clothing accessories design
- Architecture & Landscape: Environmental design, Interior design, Architecture and Landscape design, Urban planning and design
- Video & Animation: Cartoon, Animation, Multimedia
- Intelligent Interaction: Web design, interface design, H5 design, AR interaction design
All designers, design groups, design institutions, teachers of design colleges, junior college students, undergraduate students, and graduate students can sign up for the C-IDEA Design Award.
Any unpublished and published concept works including mass-produced or marketed products that can participate in C-IDEA Design Award. The works must be original works created by the competitors recently.
- One C-IDEA Design Award Certificate
- Use C-IDEA Design Award 2021 Logo
- Opportunities for inclusion in the C-IDEA Design Award Yearbook
- C-IDEA Design Award winner is provided a free entry ticket to the award ceremony
- Opportunities for international media coverage
- Opportunities for taking part in the Award Exhibition 2022