ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Venice Events and ACIT Venice – Italian-German Cultural Association, is pleased to announce the open call for CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2020 – ITSLIQUID International Art Fair, international exhibition of photography, painting, video art, installation/sculpture and performance art.
It will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, from December 17, 2020 to January 15, 2021, at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello, from December 18, 2020 to January 15, 2021 and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
This is the seventh edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE, with previous events taking place in prestigious venues and historical buildings in Venice, like Palazzo Dolfin Bollani, Palazzo Flangini, Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi, presenting more than 600 selected artists, coming from more than 40 countries from all over the world.
This edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE will be focused on the theme of IDENTITIES and on the relationship between man, society and contemporary cities. The exhibition will explore the lifestyles and the ways of being that run on a parallel level of our ordinary life. Everyday behaviours are the actual reflection of cities and societies we have created and that have developed a personal identity. This new city character becomes the new order that modifies our everyday life. All artists are invited to reflect on the theme and present works related to it.
Participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
Submission deadline is October 30th, 2020, 11:59pm local time.
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to [email protected] or fill out the form via the ITSLIQUID website.