Arch Hive presents Pavilion of Transformation, a competition that is committed to offering emerging architectural talent the opportunity to design and present innovative projects, challenging each year’s winners to develop original designs for a temporary, outdoor installation at various sites around the globe. This year, Arch Hive has partnered with Wesgroup to prepared this document for the purpose of arranging the following competition.
Theme: Pavilion For Change
Pavilions are not just structures; they are transformative elements within public spaces that have the power to shape our urban environments, create memorable experiences, and foster a sense of community. The jury are searching for innovative projects that use design to refresh the current pedestrian experience, bringing them a new found sense of belonging and placemaking. Winning entries will be put forward for consideration for construction as well as receiving a share of the $20,000 prize fund.
The competition is open to all. No professional qualification is required. All submissions must be entered on Arch Hive website. Correspondence with organizers must be conducted in English; All information submitted by participants must be in English. Design proposals can be developed individually.
- Entrants must submit architectural projects which have not been built.
- Projects must include minimum of 1 image per submission.
- Arch Hive will be providing necessary resources to construct the project.
- 1st Place: $19000 + Construction + publication + ribbons on profile
- 2nd Place: $750 + Publication + ribbons on profile
- 3rd Place: $250 + Publication + ribbons on profile
- 30 Honorable Mentions