Presence: International Design Competition comes as a response to the pivotal transition in India’s architectural landscape. In this transformational journey lies the opportunity and responsibility to pause, reflect and celebrate the masters who gave their life in curating the Nation’s Story and champion the vivid tapestry of Indian architecture.
Thus, this competition invites you to imagine a space to reflect and celebrate the journey of Indian Architecture.
The objective is to design a physical space which celebrates the diverse journey of Indian architecture through the past, present and future and pays tribute to the master who shaped those narratives. Participants are required to design a space that epitomizes expressionism, experience, and simplicity. A space that can transform people’s perception of architecture through education, experience, and interaction. Where people can come and learn, innovate and share things at one place.
- Anticipation: An understanding of the brief with remarkable creativity and an innovative problem-solving approach
- Expression: Uniqueness and originality of the design, emphasizing vision and Indian architecture
- Representation: Engaging presentations that convey exceptional design proposals with clarity
- Everyone is welcome to participate in the competition, regardless of their profession or qualifications.
- You have the flexibility to submit multiple entries, but each entry must be registered with a separate email ID.
- Teams of up to three participants are allowed to participate.
- 1st Place: INR 70,000 + Certification + Publication
- 2nd Place: INR 50,000 + Certification + Publication
- 3rd Place: INR 30,000 + Certification + Publication
- Top 15 Honourable Mentions: Certification + Publication