This biannual Awards Program acknowledges the work done by ever-growing creative teams that work as internal agencies in Canada and around the world.
Internal Creative Teams are invited to submit examples of work into any of the following areas:
- Print & digital publications
- Film & video
- Misc (incl. infographics, apparel, labels)
- Cross-media campaign/program
- Anyone working in Canada or internationally as part of an internal creative team whether within a company, government, non-profit, charity, institution or other type of organization where graphic design is not the main service offered by the organization.
- In-house designers/teams may submit work done in partnership with external design studios where the bulk of the work was done in-house and/or supporting elements were completed by the external studio.
- Any work created after January 1, 2017 and before June 18, 2021 may be entered.
- Entrants may submit up to 6 files per entry (10 MB per file).
- Image file formats should be .jpg or .pdf no smaller than 3” for the shortest dimension at 300 dpi.
- Website/related interactive entries should include screen captures based on above specs and/or the url where the site/work is live.
- Video entry formats are: .mov or .mp4. Include screen captures or still images based on above specs.
Entrants must describe:
- What were the primary objectives of the project and how these were met through the design? (<200 words)
- Describe any challenges (ie. lack of resources, limited budget, accessibility requirements) and how your team was able to solve them. (<250 words)
- Describe how this project was a success. Outline any measurable results that were achieved for your organization. (<250 words)