TerraViva Competitions launches CALL FOR COMPETITIONS, a new open call contest that aims to challenge architects, designers and enthusiasts to submit original and unconventional design themes for future competitions. Prizes up to 15.000 € will be awarded to the winners selected by TerraViva founders.
Each proposal should take into account the peculiarities of the place, such as the urban context, the natural environment and the local history and culture.
Prizes & Mentions
- Up to 15.000 €
- 10 Awards of 1.000 € each
- 5 Additional Prizes* of 1.000 € each
- *5 additional prizes will be awarded only in the event that subsequent proposals that deserve recognition are selected among the winners
- Originality of the design topic
- Environmental and social relevance
- Sensitivity towards the local context
- Alignment with TerraViva’s values
- Quality of the presented material
- Readiness to be a contest
- Competitors have to submit one Pdf Presentation [max. 25 pages] in A4 landscape oriented + a Zip folder containing graphic files.
Requirements & Eligibility
- The contest is open to architects, designers, students, urbanists, engineers, artists, makers and anyone interested in architecture and urban design. Participants can join the competition either individually or with a team.
- Participants/teams will have the chance to submit more than one competition proposal.