Tiny Forest Design Competition aims to question the future of our planet and an attempt to shift the focus from urban jungle to the real jungle that can help maintain the balance on our planet earth.
Design a tiny forest in the urban jungle. Please read the pointers mentioned below to understand the design requirements:
- Identify suitable sites in urban locations, where nature is most needed.
- Design a forest landscape on the selected urban location. (Plans / sections – with reasoning)
- Determine the Size of the System by Choosing the Right Canopy Trees
- The Tiny Forest Design Competition is open to all
- You can participate individually or as a team (Maximum 4 members in a team)
- Design sheets (2 -5) – jpeg. / jpg. Format. – 30x30cm boards
- Design description with a title (Min. 300 words) – Docx. / Docs. Format
- Winners (X3): Certificate of achievement + Publication + Interview
- Honourable mentions (X3): Certificates + Publication
- Shortlisted entries (X10): Certificates