At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Successful candidates will work with architectural design and production, serve on teams for large commercial, federal, healthcare, science and technology, and higher education projects.
- Participating in client and team meetings
- Project work through SD, DD, CD and CA phases
- Reviewing architectural documents for potential conflict with all disciplines
- Implementing RFIs and change orders.
The ideal candidate will have worked or interned at an Architectural Firm previously to gain some practical experience; strong knowledge of codes; good planning skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience at an Architectural Firm
- Professional working knowledge of REVIT.
- Should possess a desire to become LEED accredited as well as a Registered Architect
- Strong desire to gain knowledge of building codes