ICRAVE, an award-winning strategy, interior and experience design firm, is looking for a talented and highly creative designer proficient with Revit modeling and with experience in BIM management to join our team.
- Ambassador of company BIM standards
- Develop, lead, prepare, review and manage building information models and processes, including coordination with other disciplines using Revit
- Create, produce and manage detailed design drawings through all design phases using Revit
- Initiate the Revit Model for each project and set it up for the design process
- Assist with Revit content creation
- Assist mentoring junior designers with BIM / Revit standards and software
- Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience using Revit
- BIM management experience
- Degree from an accredited Architecture or Interior Design program
- Ability to express innovation and rigor around ideas
- Knowledge and professional experience working with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the hospitality design industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume, portfolio and drawing samples produced using Revit to [email protected], designate the Designer and BIM/Revit Specialist position in the subject line of your email and please keep all correspondence under 2MB.