The IIDA Healthcare Design Awards honours excellence and originality in healthcare interior design that is exemplary of extraordinary innovations in design concepts across 14 categories.
Any interior designer, interior architect, or architect may submit design project(s). Projects must be healthcare interior design projects completed no earlier than June 1, 2018.
- Your firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- Project description: a brief project summary (50-word maximum)
- Challenge statement: a description of your design challenge (250-word maximum)
- Solution statement: a description of specific solutions to project challenges (250-word maximum)
Please submit color images of your completed project, in JPG or JPEG format with a maximum file size of 1MB. You may submit captions to your images, not to exceed 50 words. Take note of the following additional guidelines:
- Submit 7-10 color images total – of these images only one (1) exterior image is permitted, and a maximum of three (3) floorplans
- No composite images allowed – only one photograph per image upload
- Use numbers to name your image files, in order of uploads (01, 02, 03, etc). Please use the following format for floor plans: “floorplan1, floorplan2, floorplan3”
- Do not reference or include your design/architectural firm name/logo in the images.
- Images may be edited to improve contrast ratio, color balance, and composition through cropping only.
- Images may not be edited to add, remove, or alter any aspect or element of the project including its context. Images should represent the project as it exists in the built environment.