Archiol Artuminate has organized this second edition of the Sustainability in Architecture Essay competition to spread awareness of the sustainable measures that the construction and building industry needs to adopt to mitigate the harmful impact on the environment.
The building & construction industry has a tremendous impact on the environment. This industry alone contributes up to 23% of air pollution, 40% of drinking water pollution, and 50% of landfill waste; thus, this particular industry crucially needs to adopt sustainable practices. Sustainable Architecture is an architecture design style developed following environmentally friendly principles. Therefore, the purpose of the Sustainability in Architecture Essay competition is to spread awareness of sustainable measures in the construction and building industry.
Points to be considered:
- Understanding of Sustainable architecture
- The Necessity of Sustainable architecture
- Characteristics of sustainable architecture
- Components of sustainable architecture
- This competition is open to all.
- You can participate individually or as a team (Maximum 3 members in a team)
- Essay: 1500 -2000 words (Docx. / Docs. File – Title (Font style: Arial Black, Font size: 16), Essay body (Font style: Arial, Font size: 12) )
- A header image for the essay – 42 x 30 cm. (Illustrations, Graphics, Diagrams – JPEG. / JPG. format)
Email your submission to the details mentioned below:
- Email address: [email protected]
- Email Subject: SUSARE_your code