True biophilic design is about much more than using patterns and motifs inspired by flora and fauna – it’s about looking to nature as a blueprint for crafting entire spaces that are healthful and sustainable. With biophilic offices proven to make employees both more inspired and productive, this talk delves into the many ways to create these communal workspaces.
Join AZURE Editor in Chief Elizabeth Pagliacolo and our guest speakers on January 12 at 1pm EST for an engaging conversation on the benefits of biophilic design across all scales, from urban design and landscape architecture to interiors and product design. We’ll talk about how biophilic design benefits employees and clients alike – and, ultimately, the earth.
AZURE Talks: The Biophilic Workplace Panelists:
- Kari Pei, VP of Global Design at Interface
- Stanley Sun, co-founder of Toronto’s Mason Studio
- Marie-Eve Issa, founder of Montreal’s IssaDesign
- Jean Pelland, Principal Architect at Sid Lee Architecture.
- Elizabeth Pagliacolo, Editor-in-Chief, AZURE