IEREK is organizing the Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability (CCES) 2024 edition: “A Multidisciplinary Approach to energy for Climate Action” virtually in collaboration with Chongqing University, China. The conference will offer a unique platform for interdisciplinary discussions and collaborations on mitigating the effects of climate change and promoting sustainable development.
The conference will focus on the urgent issue of climate change and its impact on the environment, human life, and the global community. This conference aims to address the impact of climate change on both urban and rural environments and explore the role of renewable energy in mitigating the effects of climate change. The conference will provide a platform for interdisciplinary discussions and collaborations on mitigating the effects of climate change and promoting sustainable development. It will bring together scientists, researchers, policymakers, practitioners, and stakeholders from around the world to exchange ideas, share knowledge, and explore innovative solutions to address this critical issue.
- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Climate-related impacts on the built environment
- Uptake and Integration of Renewable Energies
- Health and Well-being in the Built Environment
- Geographic Perspectives on Climate Change Mitigation in Urban and Rural Environments
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- Nature-based Solutions Against Environmental Disasters and Climate Change
- Efficient Environments: Clean, Renewable, and Passive Energy