Explore the world around you through the lens of architecture and film making. The solitude of moving through a narrow passage, the joy of arriving at a discovered garden, the abstraction of a new creating an exciting new world. These are the moments we seek to craft in our interpretations of the built environment.
This program is designed for late high school (grades 11 and 12) and undergraduate students of all disciplines who are interested in architecture (ages 16+). This program is open to all participants, including English-speaking international students.
The program will also include:
- One-on-one instruction and feedback
- Workshops in representation and documentation architecture
- Film screenings themed around architecture
- Virtual field trips to local production facilities
- Peer reviews where participants present their work to practicing architects and other design professionals
- Lectures by practicing architects and faculty.
Registration is now open.