The Daniels Design Bootcamp provides a comprehensive introduction to the discipline of architecture, giving you the opportunity to experience different ways of seeing, thinking, and making through the lens of design. The program will develop your skills in a broad range of design tools and techniques, providing a strong foundation to explore your creative potential.
The Daniels Design Bootcamp is designed for late high school (grades 11 and 12) and undergraduate students of all disciplines who are interested in architecture (Ages 16+). This program is open to all participants, including English-speaking international students.
The program will also include:
- Lectures by practicing architects and faculty.
- Virtual field trips to local buildings and professional offices.
- One-on-one instruction and feedback.
- Training in representation, model-building, and related skills.
- Periodic reviews where participants present their work to practicing architects and other design professionals.
Registration is open now.