Design Operations New York 2023 will unlock the secrets to creating conditions for Designers to do their very best work. Learn from the experts on the how so Designers can focus on the what: how to work together, how to get work done, and how to ultimately amplify Design’s value.
Speakers will share best practices that will enable your design offering to scale rapidly, improve processes across your organization and encourage successful collaboration between designers and their partners including engineering, marketing, business, and product managers.
Who should attend:
Experience Designers; User Researchers; Content Designers; Product Owners; Design Program Managers; Creative/Design Producers; Design Team Leaders; Design Operations Solution Providers
Themes will include:
- The case for building a DesignOps practice: education and adoption
- People Power
- Defining roles within DesignOps
- Creating culture and successful collaboration
- Next steps: training and career progression
- Designing the design practice
- Design languages
- Design systems and frameworks: guidelines, assets, codes