Established in 2011, Paris Design Week is a festive, unifying gathering that highlights the city’s innumerable talents. Designers, architects, decorators, fashion designers, and chefs have answered the call through spaces that bring creation to life in the city.
The event extends over two weekends to help visitors discover exhibitions and installations in 200 participating sites; eight full days for many meetings within the framework of an expanded program of cocktail parties, open houses, workshops, private tours and roundtables.
Nine panel discussions will be held during Paris Design Week that will bring together experts in design and architecture, who will discuss important topics within the industry including:
- Reinventing and reissuing past products
- UX Design and creating personable interactions within virtual spaces
- The influence of Japanese architecture on the industry
- The digitization of architecture and design
- Contributions of women in design