At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or closely related field
- 3+ years experience
- Registered Architect
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in use of Autodesk Revit and familiarity with related tools and process
- Demonstrated graphic presentation skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Master’s degree in Architecture
- Experience in the areas of transit and transportation facilities, including stations, terminals and MSF.
- Additional experience in TOD development and Aviation is preferred.
- Proficient in use of Bentley Microstation and familiarity with related tools and process
- Experience and/or interest in sustainable design/LEED desired but not required
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max but not required.
- Rhino and Grasshopper experience
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.