Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Moooi is looking for a Product Developer. In this role you ensure the (re)development of new and existing products for the Moooi collection.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
As our Product Developer you:
– ensure the (re)development of new and existing product for the Moooi Collection from concept to production start-up;
– investigate new and interesting materials, techniques and suppliers;
– work in multi-disciplinary teams and connect with the New Product Committee;
– continuously guard the development process, product quality and project costs;
– coach team members and provide general support for team members where required.
PLACE IN ORGANISATION
For this job you will be working from Breda. You will be part of the Product Development team.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
EDUCATION | Bachelor degree, Industrial Product Design (or comparable)
YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE | 3-5 years in a Product Development Department for consumer products (preferably furniture and lighting)
EXPERIENCE | Technical knowledge and understanding of different materials and production processes. Project Management skills. Inventive, strong in conceptual thinking, analytically strong, problem solving attitude
SOFTWARE / PROGRAMS | Extensive experience in SolidWorks and preferably SolidWorks PDM.
LANGUAGE | Fluent in Dutch and English
SOFT SKILLS | Communicatively strong, team player and social skills. Creative and hands-on
MISCELLANEOUS | Living in Breda (or nearby) or willing to relocate
WHO ARE WE?
A high-end design brand in furniture and lighting. Moooi presents creative luxury for a well curated life. Innovative, provocative & poetic at the same time. A life extraordinary!
Founded in 2001, Moooi currently employs approximately 80 people worldwide. Our headquarters are based in Breda, the Netherlands and our showroom & brand stores are currently located in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Stockholm and Tokyo.