Herzog & de Meuron is currently seeking an experienced Architect to complete our team in our London office.
- 6+ years (post RIBA III) of proven professional experience in planning and construction of medium to large projects in the UK
- Excellent conceptual, graphic, and design skills
- High level of technical expertise – previous experience in delivering complex basement construction, working in heritage context with high-quality/fine detailing is advantageous
- Good leadership and communication skills – experience in managerial roles preferred
- Highly advanced computer skills in Autocad and Microsoft Suite; good knowledge of Revit and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
You enjoy working in an international and creative environment, build relationships and motivate teams of people. Distinct analytical skills enable you to manage the complexity of organizational and coordinative fields and report back to the Project Manager.
Your application should include a cover letter (stating availability and salary expectation), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB.