Studio Gang is seeking a full-time Design Team Member with 5 to 7 years’ experience to join our Paris team. Design Team Members work on all phases of project design, from concept to construction administration. Responsible for daily design and technical development of projects, as well as focusing on certain significant aspects of the architecture, they must exhibit exceptional design talent and a strong understanding of all project phases.
A 5-year undergraduate or graduate degree in Architecture and an advanced knowledge of 3D drafting software, including Revit, is required. This role in Paris will be responsible for generating construction drawings and details, and therefore requires extensive project experience through the phase PRO-DCE (Dossier de Consultation des Entreprises) on French projects, as well as experience in the construction phase. This person will also assist in BIM workflows and processes, including their alignment across all Studio Gang offices.
- 5-year undergraduate or graduate degree in Architecture
- Advanced knowledge of drafting and 3D rendering software (Revit, Rhino, Enscape, Adobe Suite)
- Written and verbal proficiency in both French and English
- Experience working on France-based projects, including familiarity with French architectural and construction standards
- Strongly prefer candidates who are licensed/registered architects