B+H Architects is currently seeking an Experiential Graphic Designer to join their Seattle office. The Experiential Graphic Designer will work closely with the Experiential Graphic Design Director to creatively translate and graphically express our client’s brands into their built environments. This may include artistic installations, way-finding graphics, digital media integration and interactive elements.
- Work as an integrated member on a team of architects and interior designers to holistically design and integrate your ideas into spaces.
- Collaborate with Senior Experiential Graphic Designer and a team of architects and interior designers to develop experiential, branded spaces and wayfinding solutions that emotionally connect people to the space and to our clients’ brands.
- Participate in pre-design strategy workshops aimed at creating design solutions to elevate our clients’ brands.
- Design clever, delightful experiences by integrating dimensional and 2-D graphics, interactive installations, and choreograph digital stories and experiences.
- Prepare production-ready artwork for a variety of applications.
- Attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration skills, including the ability to work in an open team environment.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Initiative and desire to learn.
- Open and receptive to coaching, ability to assimilate feedback and learn quickly from it.
- Able to take direction and know when to reach out for guidance.
- Technical capacity.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, environmental design, visual communication, or related field.
- 0-3 years professional experience in graphic design, environmental graphic design, exhibit design, or similar studio experience.
- Experience in architecture, interior design and wayfinding are highly desired.
- Experience with planning, documentation, and management of environmental graphics and wayfinding projects for various project types is desired.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and MS Office.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit, or other 3D modeling programs is highly desired.