Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more jobs.
- Performs various responsibilities for a specific technical group or department.
- Has full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating technical assignments.
- Generally requires multi-disciplinary knowledge of engineering.
- Plans and develops engineering tasks concerned with unique or controversial problems. This involves exploration of subject area, definition of scope and selection of problems for investigation and development of novel concepts and approaches.
- Maintains liaison with units within the organization and individuals inside and outside of the organization.
- Responsible for acting independently on technical matters pertaining to the field. Work at this level usually requires extensive progressive experience.
- Works under minimal supervision. Supervision received is essentially administrative with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
- Supervises group of engineers and/or technicians, coordinating activities of the unit.
- As a Façade Manager you will work in Neom PMC team.
- Front end engineering and design consulting skills. It requires global client interaction as well. It is not a back office role.
- Leading team, value engineering, knowledge of modern computational methods and technology along with operation control skills are desired.
- Integration with other disciplines and leading the Structural design team to develop technically sound structural design solutions conforming to international standards and best practices.
- Discuss and understand complete scope of work and the specific project requirements and set up a team to execute the work in a given time frame.
- Provide high level value engineering led technical expertise when applying structural engineering principles, techniques and methods to the planning and design of building services projects.
- Ensure all quality and environmental aspects of the project are identified and addressed to maintain effective operation and project delivery.
Specific Skills Required
- Specific Language requirements – English
- Specific systems or tools used – ETABS, SAFE etc.
- Specific industry and project experience – Mega Projects
- Requirements for driving licenses
- Mandatory Professional Certifications
- 15 years of experience on working in Structural Engineering design of High Rise Building projects, Industrial and Infrastructure Projects.
- Experience of design of Façade in High rise commercial, retail, hospitality, residential, manufacturing, Pharma, high rise projects using latest design and construction technologies including pre- and post-tensioned structures, temporary structures and façade systems. Design of large Healthcare and Airport Projects will be an added value.
- Design experience in international projects along with knowledge of IS codes will be excellent plus.
- Experience in the design of the heavy and medium industrial steel structures will be added plus.
- Must have knowledge of governing structural design standards (Indian and International) and various design tools and software like STAADPRO, ETABS, SAP, PROKON, SAFE etc.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Masters in Structural engineering