Fabrik Landscape Architects has an opportunity for a Graduate Urban Designer to join its team in London or Hampshire, UK. You will join a passionate team of planners in shaping the future of communities in the UK through collaboration with design, masterplanning and urban design teams.
The Graduate Urban Designer must have the following essential qualities and attributes:
- minimum of four years post chartered membership of the landscape institute
- capable of delivering LVIAs, TVIAs and the related strategic responses, such as landscape strategies, with a focus on landscape net gain
- have a creative flair and enjoy exploring innovative landscape techniques that create sustainable and successful communities in collaboration with our design and masterplanning colleagues
- have knowledge of appeal work for sites in sensitive landscapes, working with several of the UKs leading KC’s
- have a keen eye for detail and ability to undertake bespoke and robust landscape and visual analysis
- demonstrable experience of managing workloads and mentoring team members
- willing to help address the carbon, climate resilience and nature-led recovery opportunities through the implementation of our enduring values?
- inspired to be always inquisitive and solve problems through planning and design at all scales?
- someone with drive, self-belief, ambition and tenacity?
- someone who genuinely enjoys and flourishes through collaboration and knowledge transfer?
Please submit an original cover letter, CV and details of your experience (max. file size 5MB) via the button below.
No postal copies. No agencies.