Olson Kundig is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to work with the in-house marketing team and collaborate with the Senior Graphic Designers to design a range of digital, print and interactive materials, and maintain a variety of graphic assets.
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience creating a range of print, digital and web-based graphics, including proposals, presentations, and display boards; supporting communications, business development, and general marketing requests such as:
- Designing information graphics, presentations, reports, award submittals, lectures (including video), email communications, newsletters, press announcements, and social media graphics including animation.
- Producing custom publications including portfolios, proposals, case studies, and other print, digital and web-based publications
- Knowledge of digital asset organization and management
- Experience with image editing and retouching, photoshoot organization, and support
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Microsoft Office, WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or another related field.
- Desire to stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
- Strong design, typographic and layout skills
- Strict attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Process-oriented and highly self-motivated
Nice to Have:
- AEC, B2B, design, or real estate industry experience.
- Experience with photo shoot coordination, photography, and videography
- Experience with print vendors and print production process
- Experience with digital content design for web, social media, and email campaigns preferred
Please note: Our recruiting system limits portfolios up to 9MB.