WRNS Studio is looking for a Graphic Designer with 3-8 years of experience, preferably in architecture, engineering, construction, or interior design. The Graphic Designer will be an integral part of WRNS Studio’s Communications and Marketing team, with responsibility for supporting the firm’s four offices: San Francisco, New York, Seattle, and Honolulu. This position can be located in our San Francisco, New York, or Seattle office.
While this position is currently production-focused and deadline-driven, our ideal candidate is excited to grow into a management and/or design-lead role within the Communications and Marketing department. People who thrive at WRNS Studio know how to thread an independent, take-charge spirit with a collaborative approach.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work directly with Brand Manager and Brand Specialist to create and maintain collateral: project sheets, brochures, resumes, and image assets
- Support Marketing Manager and Marketing Specialists on proposals, qualifications, awards, and communications packages
- Develop presentations for client-facing interviews and conferences
- Support internal + external communications (newsletter, press kits)
- Support special projects and initiatives, such as websites and custom print publications
- Past experience in a graphic design role producing both print and digital materials
- Proficiency in InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong skills with graphic layout and presentation
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design and/or related design field