Gustafson Porter + Bowman is looking for a Landscape Architect with at least three years’ professional experience to join their friendly, hard-working, and collaborative team at their Studio in Camden Town, London. This role is also suitable for an Urban Designer or Architect with a demonstrable interest in Landscape.
Landscape Architects at Gustafson Porter + Bowman undertake a wide range of duties on their projects and are involved from inception to completion. Supported and guided by senior colleagues and a Partner, they work on design, planting, detailing, as well as supporting cost estimating, preparation of contract and tender documentation, tendering and administration of contracts and all works on site to completion.
Skills and Experience
- At least three years’ post-graduate experience, with good experience in all stages of design
- Accomplished design, hand sketching and graphic skills with the ability to communicate
coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
- Proficiency in relevant software packages (BIM360, NBS, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Office 365). Competency in 3d modelling using Rhino and Revit desirable.
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrable experience of the day-to-day running of a small to medium project and
managing a project team
- Ambition, talent, and a desire to develop into a strong and independent project lead,
managing medium to large-sized landscape projects
- Confidence in liaising with clients, contractors and other professionals, and the ability to
develop strong relationships with them
- Able to undertake BIM Author level responsibilities
- Commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity in all working practices
- A team player approach, willing to assist others, and to share and contribute to the learning outcomes of the whole practice
In return, Gustafson Porter + Bowman offers a collaborative, stimulating and inspiring working environment, with a regular CPD schedule throughout the year, design review sessions, and the opportunity to work on prestigious projects in the UK and worldwide, ensuring an extensive and diverse career experience. They offer all staff hybrid working and TOIL, an enhanced company pension, annual training allowances, financial support and study leave for advancing professional qualifications, a cycle scheme and tech scheme, and an active social calendar.
Please send your CV, cover letter including salary expectations, notice period and work permit status as applicable, and portfolio (not more than 8MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies. Please note Gustafson Porter + Bowman are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.