There is a vacancy for an Interior Architect at Studio Aisslinger in Berlin. For current projects we are looking for support for planning and implementation stages. Our studios focus is on the development of projects with unique concepts and design as well as the implementation of these designs through all planning phases down to the last detail.
A feel for trends, materials, colours is equally as important to integration into our small team. The work location is our studio in Berlin – so please only apply if you are available to start at short notice.
What we expect from the Interior Architect:
- at least five years’ of professional experience
- management and coordination of projects in all service phases
- economic supervision of the project
- support of clients and planning participants acrsoss the entire project phase
- cost and schedule planning in the project
- coordination with the project team
- motivation and high design standards
- design, supervision and coordination of workshops, meetings and sessions with clients and planning participants
- implementation of concepts and designs down to the last detail
- working with VectorWorks, Rhino 7, Adobe
- project management in German and English
We look forward to receiving your application with work samples and CV. Please submit your application in PDF format via the button below.