Henning Larsen is looking for ambitious and experienced architect/constructing architect and Project Manager to join our studio in Copenhagen and work on international projects of all scales and sizes. From concert halls and university buildings to Masterplans, Head Quarters and sustainable housing, you will be a part of a creative culture and history of delivering award-winning architecture. Your main focus – but not limited – for this position, will be to take our large scale international projects from concepts through design development and detailed design, as an experienced project manager.
What Do We Expect?
- You are fluent in English
- You have a degree as an architect or as a constructing constructing architect
- You have more than fifteen years of professional experience within the industry
- You have more than ten years of experience with project management of large scale projects
- You thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment where collaboration and co-creation is at the heart of any good project
- Travel is expected in this position as required by the project
What We Offer
- You will work on a wide variety of projects – both in scale and typology. But main focus will be large international projects
- You will work together with some of the industry’s most talented and experienced designers, project managers and architects
- You will be a part of a strong creative culture with many opportunities to grow and take responsibility
- You will get the opportunity to make a positive impact on our environment and society working on world-class sustainable design solutions