We are a boutique style Interior Design Firm with a dynamic team, working within a fast pace environment. Our focus is within the Healthcare / Dental as well as High-Rise Condominium Design Industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized and hardworking professional to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; organization and follow up skills; as well as ability to multitask under pressure with competing priorities.
Having access to a reliable vehicle is important for this position, as well as the willingness to dedicate long hours to accommodate deadlines.
Some Of The Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Preparation for client presentations, including creating presentations of Architectural Interiors, sourcing samples and materials and creating high quality professional presentation material boards.
- Conducting a site visits to inspect work as well as obtain legible and accurate measurements of the space, along with summary of existing elements.
- Ability to create (with guidance) working drawings sets, capturing detailed contractual information for Construction as well as Tender processes.
- Attending client meetings (during or after hours) and providing summary of discussion as required.
- Assist with general tasks around the office (to include tidying up and filing).
Skills And Qualifications Required
- Must be proficient and time efficient with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong knowledge of MSOffice.
- Proficient in AutoCAD with solid understanding of Interior Architectural Graphic Standards and drawing conventions.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Attention to Detail is paramount.
- Multi tasking and extremely high organizational skills are required.
- Post Secondary Education required – from an accredited Interior Design / Architecture University or College.