Studio Egret West is an award-winning, highly creative, architecture, urban design and landscape practice looking for a Landscape Architect located in Clerkenwell, London. The Landscape Architect will be working on medium to large-scale projects, including urban design and architecture. We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio.
- postgraduate degree in landscape architecture or architecture with proven experience in developing landscape designs in conjunction with complex architecture and master planning projects
- experience in delivering detailed designs, including the ability to sketch/develop ideas on paper as well as digitally
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- experience in working directly with clients and other consultants
- advanced CAD (2D and 3D) and Adobe Suite skills,
- the ability to work effectively in large project teams within an international environment
- fluency in English
- experience working in a European landscape architecture office with project experience in mainland Europe as well as in the UK
- experience in producing site-specific ecology strategies
- knowledge or experience of vertical landscapes, green walls and building integrated living systems
- experience working in urban and rural environments, large-scale park design, riverine and post-industrial landscapes
- knowledge of project management and site supervision
- proficiency in Revit and BIM
- on the pathway to chartership
Please submit your CV with examples of your work – no more than ten pages, together with two references and salary expectations via the button below.