Gensler Raleigh is currently seeking a Project Architect for Commercial Interiors. In this position, you will lead and collaborate with a team of architects and designers to develop appropriate design solutions, leveraging industry experience and technical acumen to guide client projects from concept through construction.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with team members to craft innovative design solutions
- Manage client, team and project coordination, including documentation coordination with engineers and other design consultants
- Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials
- Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
- Maintain project manual and specifications
- Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFI’s during construction
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 6-10 years of experience
- Licensed or Registered Architect
- Successful track record on architectural projects; Corporate Interiors and/or Workplace experience a plus.
- Proficient in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, Octane, Rhino, Bluebeam, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), etc. Experience using and applying VR and/or AR as applicable to the architectural design process is a plus.
- Working knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, and construction techniques
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- LEED accreditation a plus
For consideration, please submit resume and work samples that reflect your experience. Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio submission with resume.