Mazina is looking for a Project Manager to join its team in London.
Mazina is an architectural practice and a project management company for the refurbishment of flats. The company was established to provide a one-stop solution for clients looking to refurbish their property by dealing with one company that would take care of planning applications, architectural drawings, execution of works and the management of the construction site all through to delivering the project.
- head the company’s refurbishment projects from start to delivery to the client
- produce full CAD architectural drawings for projects and obtain the necessary permissions from the council and/or building control
- produce FF&E packages and interior designs
- coordinate with the various parties working on any given project (e.g. subcontractors, designers, contractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- carry out site visits, produce and issue progress reports
- investigate the market and introduce clients to the company for refurbishment projects
They will also consider applicants on part time basis for this position.
London-based applicants only.