IBI Group’s Seattle office is searching for an Architect to join its growing Transit Facilities team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from design stages through construction. This role will be responsible for managing individual design projects and working with the studio to mentor staff and advance the BIM process for all transit projects.
- Coordinate sub-consultants engineers and prepare technical working drawings;
- Work on multiple projects at the same time and lead small –intermediate size teams to complete each project;
- Work with clients and user groups to develop concepts during schematic design and design development meetings;
- Organize and lead user group and client stakeholder meetings;
- Prepare meeting minutes and project schedules.
- Architectural License preferred
- 10-15 years minimum experience working in complex projects
- Project management experience
- Transit project experience preferred
Requesting applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 20MB.