ASPECT Studios is hiring and seeking applications from Senior Landscape Architect candidates to work on career defining local and international projects in our Perth studio. We’re seeking degree qualified, senior practitioners who are looking for sustained career growth. Ideally, candidates will have 8-10 years’ post grad experience and at least 3+ years’ experience delivering on Middle East projects.
You’ll always deliver to a high standard, actively engaging with and contributing to a design Studio culture and bring your strong collaborative and team working capabilities to the practice. The ability to guide design outcome, present to clients and undertake project negotiations is critical to this role.
Other key capabilities required are:
- Strong documentation skills and Revit experience which will need to be demonstrated in your submitted portfolio of work.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects in a BIM/CAD environment.
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to prepare and externally present on project related matters.
- Manage a project team to deliver multiple projects.
- Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking, analysis and collaboration in integrated design projects.
- A vibrant personality, positive attitude and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit your CV and work examples to [email protected].