Adjaye Associates is looking for a Visualizer in our New York office. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of professional experience in a marketing or business development role within the Architectural or Interior industry. The coordinator should be a proven self-starter, able to identify areas of growth or opportunity and execute projects with minimal direction, work well under pressure, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks often with competing deadlines.
- Creating high-quality renders in cooperation with and under the direction of project leaders, design staff
- When applicable, producing animations and VR materials
- Building and organizing our visualization library
Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphics, art, architecture or other design-related
- Experience in Architectural visualization preferred
- Solid understanding of all phases of production and render farms
- Creative and thoughtful, with a keen eye for details
- Comfortable collaborating with colleagues at various levels, from junior to directors
- Strong skills in V-Ray (making materials, lighting, render setup) Rhino and Enscape will be highly advantageous
- Experience with (Photoshop & After Effects)
- Working knowledge of CAD drawings and models
- 3D animation creation and film industry experience (advertising, short film) or photography is an advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Please send your application to [email protected].