If you still need reasons to submit your work for the chance to win an AZ AWARD, here are five excellent ones:
1. Have your work evaluated by an esteemed jury that includes Jeffrey Bernett of Consultants for Design Strategy, Elaine Cecconi of Cecconi Simone, Jennifer Guthrie of Gustafson Guthrie Nichol, Mike Keilhauer of Keilhauer, Brigitte Shim of Shim-Sutcliffe Architects and Ben van Berkel of UNStudio.
2. Get a chance to have your work featured alongside the other AZ AWARD winners in Azure’s Annual Awards issue on newsstands in June.
3. If you were a student last year, your project is eligible for the $5,000 A+ Award.
4. Earn recognition – and bragging rights – from your design and architecture industry peers.
5. Expand your business and impress your clients. “The AZ AWARD encouraged us to make furniture design a central part of our practice. And clients loved seeing our work in AZURE magazine,” says Brandon Clifford, Principal of Matter Design and winner of AZ AWARDS’s Best Furniture and a People’s Choice awards.
Enter by March 7, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. at http://azawards.adbeast.com/