Architecture and design have a monumental impact on everyone’s life, and as future architects and designers of this world, Architerrax wants students to explore innovative and unique design solutions for real world problems faced by people.
The aim of this competition is to encourage students to brainstorm design solutions for issues that plague the world and mankind. The problem can be of any nature ranging from design problems to environmental problems. You have no constraints as to what you can design or redesign, it can be a product, a building, a space, a neighborhood, a city, or even a new type of technology.
CHOOSE: Select a problem and explain it briefly.
WHY: Explain the reason behind choosing the particular problem.
SOLVE: Develop an innovative design solution to the problem.
EXPLAIN: Elaborate on how your design tackles every aspect of the problem.
- The entry must be presented on one A1 sheet (300 ppi), landscape.
- The submission should be submitted as a single pdf file with the Unique Registration Code (URC) as the file name.
- The file size should not exceed 15 MB.
- The Unique Registration Code (URC) must be clearly mentioned at the top right corner of the sheet.
- The sheet must not include any information (Name, Organization, School, etc.) that may give away your identity.
- The submission has to be mailed to [email protected] with subject of email as your teams URC.
- All text must be in English, with a readable font size (to be provided on the A1 sheet).
- First Place: $700 USD
- First Runner-Up: $400 USD
- Second Runner-Up: $300 USD
- Honourable Mentions (x10): $60 USD each