Larsen Liverpool are encouraging all students to take part in its 2021 international portfolio competition. This competition requires you to submit a digital portfolio that demonstrates talent and artistic abilities within your creative field.
The competition is looking for students who are varied in their artistic approach and display a range of skills. The competition is looking for a clear and consistent aesthetic rhythm throughout your portfolio that exhibits a range of projects.
There are no restrictive/specific layout requirements — use the work that you already have, as you would present to a prospective employer. Your personality and individuality should be reflected in the portfolio. Each piece should be represented how the artist intended.
Please submit a PDF document (max. 10MB). No more than 15 pages including:
- Intro/about me: no more than 500 words
- Images/projects titled with brief description
This competition is open to all student artists, creators, and designers from any creative discipline. Must be studying or have graduated within two years.
- Winner: Cash prize of £500, free portfolio and CV review with detailed and specific feedback from the Larsen Liverpool creative team. Photos and information about the winner’s work will be published on the competition website and across all social media platforms. The winner will also receive free entry into one of Larsen Liverpool’s next competitions, and 100 trees planted in their name.
- Runners-Up: Two portfolio entries will be selected for publication on the competition website. They will also receive a 50% discount off the entry fee for one of Larsen Liverpool’s next competitions.
- All entries will be showcased on our the competition website within a virtual gallery.
Larsen Liverpool Ltd is an environmentally and sustainability minded company determined to make the world a better place than we found it by reducing their global impact and carbon footprint. One tree will be planted in a key reforestation project for each participant that signs up to the competition.