Taking place at the historical Museum of London Docklands, the Sustainable Design Summit: 2023 (SDS) brings together interior designers, brand owners, and trusted suppliers from across hotel, cruise, and aircraft interiors to cross-pollinate ideas alongside leading sustainability experts. SDS is the first event of its kind to unite representatives from across these three chosen sectors. Back by popular demand, this year will welcome 270 delegates to discuss sustainable design and responsible sourcing as it continues to dominate conversations and market drivers.
Attendees include representatives from the likes of Hilton Hotels, Airbus, MSC Cruises, VistaJet, Carnival Cruise Line, Hurtigruten Expeditions, IHG Hotels & Resorts, and more.
What can you expect:
The one-day Summit delivers an industry-leading Conference Programme of keynotes and breakout sessions focusing on case studies and companies that are at the forefront of progress across our three chosen niche sectors – cruise interiors, hotel interiors, and aircraft cabin interiors.
The event also features a hand-selected Product Showcase and numerous networking opportunities allowing delegates to develop their knowledge, discover new products, and create new relationships across the sectors.
- Aviation: Foglizzo Leather, Manifattura Testori, Morbern Europe, nexgentec, Paradies GmbH
- Cruise: Aquafil SpA, Bath Fitter, BoTracks, Brintons Carpets, Dibella b.v., LedsC4
- Hotel: EcoScent, Matterpieces by Studio 8, Walls of Eden
- Delegate Pass: Standard rate €699
- Buyer Delegate Pass: Standard rate €429
- Press Pass: Issued on request