Please note that this has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for more events.
Madrid’s IE School of Architecture and Design hosts a lecture panel entitled Towards a Place of Purpose its IE Tower. The panel will consist of a series of four talks: Designing Futures, Phygital in Retail, Beyond the Office, and Purpose-Design.
This event will take us on a tour through the trends in 2023 in interior design, from designing for the future or the work-resort concept, to the phygital in retail and designing with purpose.
- Robert Thiemann – director and founder of Frame Magazine
- Raphael Gielgen – trendscout for future of work, life and learn at Vitra
- Andrea Caruso – founder of Ciszak Dalmas Design Studio
- Melanie Chismechian – workplace and change management consultant at Savills
- Elvira Muñoz – principal interior design director for Europe, Middle East and Africa at Aecom
The panel will be followed by a networking cocktail event. Towards The panel will also be streamed virtually over Zoom.