1. Designer Katrin Greiling created a series of furnishings, including the Tata sofa, with local crafts people as part of a three-month residency in Indonesia, supported by the Swedish Arts Grants Committée. The entire line will be shown at Gallery Korn.
2. At the Stockholm Furniture Fair, Offecct will show off Moment by Khodi Feiz. Though the easy chair was inspired by old school desks, it’s meant as a place for light reading or eating.
3. Reworking the canvas lawn chair, Spanish company Dvelas will introduce the Trimmer chair, made of old sails.
4. Thomas Bernstrand designed Share for Nola. It takes the idea of the shopping cart and repurposes it as vibrant public seating; just pop in a coin to unlock and release a chair.
5. The Kola collection by Mikko Laakkonen for Finnish furniture company Inno is mostly made of recyclable polyester felt. In this rocker version, it also comes with a patterned cushion.
The Stockholm Furniture Fair runs from February 7 to 11.