Our extended selection of sleek and sophisticated timepieces – from the likes of Rado, Uniform Wares, Mr. Jones and more – complements the January/February feature on the latest models.
1. Dior Chiffre Rouge T01 This steel-cased timepiece offers the local time in eight international cities (including New York, Dubai and Shanghai) and has a day/night indicator – all set against a piqué de coton pattern. $7,350, diorhorlogerie.com
2. Uniform Wares Series 300 Part of the brand’s latest collection of elegantly minimalist timepieces, this model features the Swiss chronograph movement and a stainless steel case in either matt black, brass or satin brushed steel. $650, uniformwares.com
3. Noon Copenhagen No. 51 The newest member of this Danish manufacturer’s family combines high torque Japanese movement with a bulkier version of their signature rotating face. Outfitted with a silicone strap, the watch comes in seven colourways. From $155, nooncopenhagen.com
4. Rado Centrix Jubilé The latest model uses the company’s trademark “high-tech ceramic” for the strap while its sleek sapphire crystal face is subtly accented by four diamonds. From $1,900, rado.com
5. Tag Heuer Formula 1 The luxury sports watchmaker’s latest chronograph is inspired by the dashboard of a racing car (Fernando Alonso, Formula 1 double World Champion is a collaborator). A scratch-resistant titanium carbide, unidirectional turning bezel frames a sapphire crystal. It comes in black or white, with or without diamonds. From $1,700, tagheuer.com
6. Louis Vuitton Tambour XL Spin Time On this watch, the hour is displayed on the rotating cube, while the minutes and GMT time are read on the hands. It boasts a sapphire crystal with a reflection-proof coating and the hands and figures glow in the dark. $44,500, louisvuitton.com
7. Mr. Jones BPM Developed by British DJ Tom Middleton, the circles on this limited-edition watch fill up with colour when the second hand aligns with three, nine and 12, helping fellow remixers calculate a track’s beat per minute. $199, mrjoneswatches.com
8. Rolex Submariner Date Waterproof up to 300 metres, the strap on this durable timepiece is adjusted without tools and fits over a three-millimetre-thick diving suit. From $7,875, rolex.com
9. Toy Watch x Missoni This limited edition collaboration between two colourful Italian brands combines a plasteramic watch case with Missoni’s signature multicoloured knits and silks. It comes in six colourways. $445, toywatchusa.com
All prices in USD.
In our January/February feature “Time Zones,” we incorrectly reported SAANA’s Neko watch for Alessi as $95. The suggested Canadian retail price is $173.