Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Are you interested in shaping the future role of the architect? An internship position is opening in UNStudio’s Futures team – a unique opportunity to join a dedicated speculative design unit within an established architecture office.
We are looking for interns who mainly will do online/literature research, framing and analyses and will distill and represent the information visually and written. To make this a success you have an architectural background and affinity and experience with research. The internship will be for a minimum of 6 months, preferably a year.
You should have:
- You are inscribed in a university, preferably within an Architecture program
- You have at least a bachelor degree (or equivalent);
- You display good analytical skills for research;
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Suite package;
- You have good design and visual representation capacities;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English;
- You are a team player, reliable, pro-active, flexible and dedicated.
What we offer:
A challenging internship in an independent young and international working environment. The position offers an opportunity to be exposed to highly ambitious design processes and make a significant contribution to the projects of UNStudio.
This vacancy will close after February 28th, please apply via the ‘Apply now’ button below before the closing date, we are looking forward to your portfolio’s