Workspace Design Show 2024 is the UK’s leading workspace interiors exhibition and a must-addition to London’s design calendar. The workshop is attended by the region’s top architects, designers, occupiers, developers, consultants, coworking companies, and fit-out companies. It’s the platform to explore workspace innovation, unveil the latest products, and ignite your creative spark through thought-provoking talks and immersive programs.
With a gathering of over 3,500 attendees, an awe-inspiring lineup of 120+ speakers, 300+ unique workplace products, and many exciting features and installations, the Workspace Design Show is an unmissable event.
Workspace Design Show facilitates quality connections and premium workplace interior solutions. Discover new products and solutions from leading manufacturers and suppliers, learn about the best practices in workspace design, and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Listen to insights from 120+ inspirational speakers across four conferences including Workspace Design Talks, Occupiers Forum, FIS Conference and Sustainability Talks
- Network with over 3,500 architects, interiors designers, developers, end-user occupiers, coworking companies, fit-out companies, developers
- Relax and catch up with old friends and new over a beer, cocktail or prosecco along with some canapes at the Workspace Design Party drinks reception
- Discover more than 300 product innovations in furniture, lighting, acoustics and surfaces that are transforming workplaces
- Be inspired by experiential features brought to life by some of the region’s most creative design minds
- Workspace Design Talks: exploring the latest trends and insights in workplace design, strategy and culture
- Sustainability Works: bringing together a selection of key figures behind the workplace market’s leading sustainable initiatives and projects
- Occupiers Forum: providing ‘The View from HQ’ and insights into what employers are doing to create an engaging workplace experience.
- FIS Conference: offering a platform for the latest industry thinking from the finishes and interiors sector.