Coop Himmelb(l)au Vienna is seeking international Product Design students with a focus on products for interior design for a three-to-six-month internship. The Interior Design Intern will be part of our product design/interior design department and will work under the assistance of an assigned mentor throughout the duration of the internship. The Intern will be supporting the team with project-related work. The variety of the tasks is vast, but the major duties include concept development, drawing, 3D drawing, elaborating physical models and generating (together with in-team specialists) 3D digital models.
Further Qualifications, Skills & Abilities required are:
- At least three, preferably four years of design education completed, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Product Design or Interior Design
- Proficient computer skills; including Alias, Rhino and the Adobe Masters Suite
- Proficient knowledge in physical model building
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Your application should include:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in working for Coop Himmelb(l)au
- A complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
- A portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
- Any letters of recommendation
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.